These will be your most favorite, comfy, flattering, Leggings ever! Trust us on this one! These are handmade by women, for women from the lovely ladies at Of Earth and Salt.
- Hand dyed with indigo die.
- Washed and dried, for that relaxed denim appeal.
- Dye may vary in saturation, as each piece is dyed by hand
- Unique feather pattern comes from method of folding and tying the fabric.
- A special pattern that eliminates the need for a gusset and removes the center front seam all together. There’s no other way to say it: as women making clothes for women, we had our female parts in mind. Say goodbye to unwanted fabric creeping into places it has no business & promote your vaginal health by wearing clothes that don’t cut into it.
- Back includes a center back seam and high rise that allows for sitting and bending without the waist dropping.
- Generous waist band provides extra comfort and eliminates the need for uncomfortable elastic.
4-way stretch, 92% cotton, 8% spandex jersey knit. Ethically made in California with care, just like everything else we do. Cut in Oakland, sewn in San Francisco, dyed in Nevada City, CA.