This will be your most favorite, comfy, flattering, bodysuit ever! Trust us on this one! These are handmade by women, for women from the lovely ladies at Of Earth and Salt.
- Hand-dyed with indigo die.
- Washed and dried, for that relaxed denim appeal.
- Dye may vary in saturation, as each piece is dyed by hand
- Double lined top section for more support, opacity, and a tailored finish around the neckline and armholes.
- Patterned curvy & fits like a second skin.
- A unique feather pattern comes from method of folding and tying the fabric.
- A special pattern that eliminates the need for a gusset and removes the center front seam altogether. There’s no other way to say it: as women making clothes for women, we had our female parts in mind. Say goodbye to unwanted fabric creeping into places it has no business & promotes your vaginal health by wearing clothes that don’t cut into it.
4-way stretch, 92% cotton, 8% spandex jersey knit. Ethically made in California with care, just like everything else we do. Cut in Oakland, sewn in San Francisco, dyed in Nevada City, CA.
Generally, sizes fit as follows:
Bust 32.5” up to 35.5” Waist: 25” up to 27” Hips: 35.5” up to 37.5”
Bust: 35.5”up to 37.5” Waist: 27” up to 29” Hips: 37.5” up to 39.5”
Bust: 37.5” up to 40.5” Waist: 29” up to 32” Hips: 39.5”-42.5”
* Located in our Benicia location for in-person shopping